[Dwarf-Discuss] About self-referencial sized types

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Wed Apr 23 07:14:56 PDT 2014

Pierre-Marie> I tried to look at the implementation of
Pierre-Marie> DW_OP_push_object_address in GDB, but it looks like it's
Pierre-Marie> not implemented yet. What do you think about its expected
Pierre-Marie> behavior? And if I cannot use this operation for such
Pierre-Marie> array bound expressions, what should I use?

Just to address the gdb part -- the only reason this isn't implemented
is that presumably no gdb developer has ever encountered a compiler that
emits it.  It shouldn't be hard to add should you need it.  Please file
a bug in gdb bugzilla.

Tom