[Dwarf-Discuss] dsymutil: "could not find referenced DIE" followed by a segmentation fault and other newbie questions

Gil Moses gil.moses at outlook.com
Sun Dec 9 07:27:15 PST 2018

Hi Michael,

Although it might be a bug in Clang, I'd like to get a grip on the DWARF side of it - i.e. understanding the error and tracking down the root cause.
Also, since dsymutil is an open source project util that generates DWARF files, I was hoping someone would know where to download the project. Then, I might be able to debug my problem.
Thanks,
Gil.