[Dwarf-discuss] Re: Dwarf-discuss Digest, Vol 8, Issue 2

Chris Quenelle Chris.Quenelle
Mon Apr 18 18:53:55 GMT 2005

Sorry my last email was stale.  I didn't read James' last reply.

> Consider, also, that you may be trying to call a routine for which
> there is _no_ debug information, merely the mangled loader symbol.
> Demangling the loader symbol gives you the type names of the formal
> arguments, but clearly no references to DIES.

This argument is the clincher for me.  To do this,
you have to use the solution James originally proposed.
The alternatives won't help.

--chris