[Dwarf-discuss] Re: Dwarf-discuss Digest, Vol 7, Issue 5

Ben Elliston bje
Thu Mar 10 22:07:42 GMT 2005

>>About all I know about IEEE 754R is that it involves decimal (rather
>>that binary) scale factors and rounding rules. To help our
>>understanding perhaps you know of a short overview that you can
>>provide for us or refer us to?
>
> http://www2.hursley.ibm.com/decimal/
>
> seems a good starting point for exploration.

In particular, the WG14 draft documentation for the proposed extensions to ISO C are
relevant and can be found here:

   http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n1077.htm

I'll write up a proposal early next week for additions to DWARF and will submit them
to this list.

Cheers, Ben