[Dwarf-discuss] DW_AT_MIPS_linkage_name

Michael Eager eager
Fri Mar 25 11:32:45 GMT 2005

I think that every time this has been discussed, we have
come to the conclusion that the prefered solution
is to use the C++ name (or canonical name for templates
or functions) and a reference to the actual object.
The reference has a relocation to the object, which
implictly relates the DWARF specification with the
linker name.