[Dwarf-discuss] Question about differentiate instruction address in different sections

Jim Blandy jimb
Wed Apr 12 21:25:47 GMT 2006

Your object file should have relocs against the addresses appearing in
your line number information.  The relocs specify what symbol or
section the addresses are relative to.  I'm not familiar with
dwarfdump, but I would suspect that it does not display relocs;
they're a separate data structure, and if one wants to be thorough it
can be hairy to figure out how to print them.