[Dwarf-discuss] Encoding variant records: request for clarification.

Ron Brender ron.brender
Fri Aug 18 11:16:32 GMT 2006

Greetings Paul,

I think the answer to this question is covered by the example type REC2
presented in D.2.2. See Figure 53 on p197 in particular. The key point,
I think, is that there is only one entity named N and the other uses of
N are references to it.

If this does not address your question, please clarify.

Cheers,
Ron Brender