[Dwarf-discuss] dwarf information for mutiple statements at thesame line.

Keith Walker Keith.Walker
Mon Jul 10 13:11:50 GMT 2006

	I have a question about how dwarf deals with multiple statements
at one line. For example, suppose there is code

	f1(); f2();

One sort of related question that I have here is what line/column
numbers should the compiler generate when multiple statements are
created by macros.

Suppose that we have a macro:

    #define    MY_CODE    f1(); f2();

and then some code that uses the macro:

    MY_CODE

Now I can see that the line number could be that in which the use of
MY_CODE occurs.    However it isn't obvious to me what the column
information (if any) should be in this case.    Any suggestions?

Keith

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.