[Dwarf-discuss] Duplicate frames?

Steve O'Neill steve.oneill
Thu Jul 27 19:47:52 GMT 2006

Well, I've forced myself to have to respond to my own post, sorry.

In looking at the code once again I see that there is no prohibition
against having both an eh_frame and a debug frame.  I could have sworn
that this was a problem in the past but I see now that it isn't.

However the multiple debug_frames is still a problem where I could use
some information...

Thanks again,
Steve