[Dwarf-discuss] format of high pc for TAG_compile_unit

drizzle drizzle drizzle76@gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:08:48 GMT 2007

Hi
    Thanks for the answer. But in this case that I am looking at there
is a label at the end of text. label LDWend and I see an offset being
added to this. What is the offset being calculated from ? Isnt the
label by itself enough to give me the high pc ?

.4byte  .LDWend_foo + 0x2c

thanks
dz