[Dwarf-Discuss] how to find all the compile unit using libdwarf

xu zhou zhouxuzhu1985@gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 04:53:26 GMT 2007

Hello everyone,
    I use libdwarf to build my own debugging program, here is my problem:
    I use the function "dwarf_next_cu_header()" to search every
compile unit of the Linux kernel(vmlinux). But I cannot get every
compile unit corresponding to the source file. The number of compile
units I get is much smaller than the actually number of source files.
I don't know why. Does every source corresponds to a single compiled
unit or they have other relationship?
    I want to find the memory address of a line in source file. How can I do it?
     Thank you!!!

                  zhouxu