[Dwarf-discuss] DWARF has new home

Michael Eager eager@eagercon.com
Sat Feb 17 02:46:34 GMT 2007

The DWARF Debugging Format has a new home: http://dwarfstd.org.

The website has an updated FAQ, as well as a tutorial on Dwarf.

The dwarf-discuss mailing list has been moved to
dwarf-discuss at lists.dwarfstd.org.  The mailing list archive
has been copied, along with all users and their settings.
Unfortunately, I was not able to copy any password you may
have set.  Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

The DWARF Standard Committee will be considering proposals for
the next revision of DWARF.  You may submit proposals by using
the form on the website.  If you are interested in being an active
participant on the DWARF Standard Committee, please contact me
directly.

--
Michael Eager, Chair, DWARF Standard Committee