[Dwarf-Discuss] DWARF Issue 070519.1

David Anderson davea42@earthlink.net
Tue Sep 4 14:35:54 GMT 2007

Re: DWARF Issue 070519.1 <ShowIssue.php?issue=070519.1>

I would think that the proposal allows one to reproduce exactly the current
Itanium-standard-effect (albeit with the new table setup) and
I think we would want words showing the examples before approval
so the new examples (Itanium and Xtensa) could be part of a new appendix
entry.

We'd thus have two quite different ways to produce Itanium line tables
(I'm not objecting, just think it needs pointing out in the example for
Itanium).

DavidA.