[Dwarf-Discuss] DWARF Issue 071227.1

Roland McGrath roland@redhat.com
Sat Apr 12 01:07:12 GMT 2008

> You were invited to join the DWARF Standards Committee and you
> declined, saying you were not interested in furthering the standard.

I certainly never said that!  Nice creative interpretation there.  I
said I was unlikely to attend any committee meetings in person or by
telephone and that I was not particularly concerned about having a
formal vote in any official standards process.  If showing up for
meetings is a prerequisite to be on the mailing list where actual
proposals are circulated and discussed, then I think it's that process
that is limiting the furtherance of the standard, not my interest level.

Thanks,
Roland