[Dwarf-Discuss] how to find local variable stored in register

Neeraj kushwaha kushneeraj@gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 04:57:15 GMT 2008

Hi,

Continuing on this..

How GDB finds the value of variable which are stored in register for
each function stack frame?
As GDB uses dwarf debug info internally and is capable of finding them.

Regards
Neeraj