[Dwarf-Discuss] (no subject)

David Anderson davea42@earthlink.net
Fri Nov 28 20:57:47 GMT 2008

Shivanand Kadwadkar wrote:
> I want read the contents of .debug_line using DWARF
>
> like file name and line number table how can i read this value by using  the c function.

We would like to think that if you study the DWARF3 specification  you
will be able to write your own reader.  Others have done so.

You could also study the reader-code in gdb  or the reader code in libdwarf
(both open source projects, available free) if you wish.  Note that
both have FSF-style copyrights (GPL / LGPL).

David Anderson.