[Dwarf-Discuss] regarding files in libdwarf

ranjith kumar ranjithproxy@gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 11:55:34 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am debugging some project which uses libdwarf.

1)
what is the purpose of dwarf_srcfiles(), dwarf_formudata() functions????
I did searched in goole. I could not found a clue!
I searched in  "DWARF Debugging Information Format Version 3" pdf file also.
I got no clue.

Where can I found documentation and the set of  API of libdwarf?

2)
                      .
                      .
                      .
Dwarf_Half  dieTag;
  switch( dieTag ) {

                case DW_TAG_subprogram:

                case DW_TAG_entry_point:
                        .
                        .
                        .
I have code like the above.
My question how to know from which file libdwarf is currently reading
the dwarf information???
(I want to know it inside some particluar 'cases'. Thats why I gave
code structure)
Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I am new to libdwarf. sorry if you could not understand my questions.