[Dwarf-Discuss] DWARF file size generated with Xcode 3.1.2 and Xcode 3.1.3 are different

Arnab Ganguly aganguly01@gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 05:11:28 GMT 2009

Hi All,
I am having Xcode project settings with "Debugging information format"
settings as DWARF with DSYM settings. When I build it using Xcode 3.1.2 the
DWARF file size is (100 kb) less than when we build it using Xcode 3.1.3
where the "DWARF" file is of 113 kb.There was no other project settings got
changed. Is it possible or I am doing some mistake ?

Any idea or suggestions would be of great help.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Arnab