[Dwarf-Discuss] Request for DWARF2/DWARF3 test objects

David Anderson davea42@earthlink.net
Fri Jul 17 23:22:58 GMT 2009

I've added .rela relocation support to libdwarf  but I don't have very
many .rela
objects to test with.   reality.sgiweb.org/davea/dwarf.html
lists the object types I already have and gives a bit more detail
about what I'm really asking for.

As I explain in more detail there, these should be trivial test objects.
Nothing
large or even medium size, nothing proprietary.  I may make the entire
test suite open-source, so send nothing proprietary.

I'm looking for 'one each' of as wide a variety of  ELF32 or 64, CPU
type, and endianness
as possible, not for multiple instances of any one combination.

Feel free to ignore this request completely :-)

David Anderson
Maintainer of open-source dwarfdump and libdwarf.