[Dwarf-Discuss] security implications of DWARF info

travis+ml-dwarf@subspacefield.org travis+ml-dwarf
Wed Nov 24 23:27:16 GMT 2010

That's cool, thanks.  Hadn't seen libdwarf.

BTW, assuming I know assembly pretty well, have written toy compilers,
and so on, what's the best source of information on all the trivia
related to symbols, linking, object file formats, library formats,
shared objects, etc.?  GOTs, nlists, stabs... where do people learn
about these things?  I waded through the GNU ld info pages once, but
it was kind of hit or miss as to whether I fully understood what it
was talking about.  I kind of accumulated knowledge over the years
but never had a coherent source of information.

--
Good code works on most inputs; correct code works on all inputs.