[Dwarf-Discuss] [Dwarf-Workgroup] Request for DW_LANG_Go

John DelSignore John.DelSignore@roguewave.com
Wed Oct 13 13:13:59 GMT 2010

I support the provisional assignment of value 0x0015 to DW_LANG_Go.

And FWIW, I wholeheartedly agree with Roland. The use of vendor-defined values is problematic for consumers that wish to support multiple vendors, particularly when the values chosen by one vendor overlap with other vendors. Whenever possible and practical, the Dwarf Committee should assign provisional values when requested.

Cheers, John D.