[Dwarf-Discuss] How to create multiple CUs in a single creation

Xie Xianshan xiexs@cn.fujitsu.com
Wed Jul 11 13:26:41 GMT 2012

@David and @Andrew.
Thanks for your quick response.
I`ll be wating for your good news,and  i`ll try other way of making it now.
Thanks again.

Simen

--
Best Regards
Xie Xianshan
MAIL: xiexs at cn.fujitsu.com
This communication is for use by the intended recipient(s) only and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not an intended recipient of
this communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying hereof is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify me by reply e-mail,
permanently delete this communication from your system, and destroy any
hard copies you may have printed