[Dwarf-Discuss] Fwd: Re: [Dwarf-Workgroup] About a Windows port

Michael Eager eager@eagercon.com
Tue Nov 17 19:01:27 GMT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [Dwarf-Workgroup] [Dwarf-Discuss] About a Windows port
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 07:28:35 -0800
From: Michael Eager <eager@eagercon.com>
To: Vincent Torri <vincent.torri at gmail.com>
CC: DWARF Workgroup <dwarf-workgroup at lists.dwarfstd.org>

No, Vincent, this wasn't a private conversation.

You were being rude and insulting as the result of a response to the
public discussion you started on the DWARF mailing list.  Eric was acting
in an entirely appropriate fashion when he replied to your private
email on the mailing list.  As am I.

As for your second point: you care about a Windows port.  I don't
see why your concerns should become anyone else's problem.  You asked for
help and your response to the offered help is to be childish and churlish.

Michael Eager	 eager at eagercon.com