[Dwarf-Discuss] DWARF: extend DW_TAG_compile_unit entry with one more attribute, DW_TAG_hash_value

Michael Eager eager@eagerm.com
Sat Dec 16 22:51:56 GMT 2017

Please submit proposals using the Public Comment page on the DWARF
website:  http://dwarfstd.org/Comment.php

It is best if you specify the sections of the standard to be modified as
well as any new text to be added.  Give a rationale for the change and
any benefit or cost of the change.

Michael Eager    eager at eagerm.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306