[Dwarf-Discuss] implementing SFN, support for multiple views per PC

Michael Eager eager@eagercon.com
Thu Feb 23 20:44:10 GMT 2017

Alexandre --

Please submit comments/proposals online at http://dwarfstd.org/Comment.php.

It greatly helps to specify the sections and pages that you propose
changing, as well as the text changed, added, or removed.

Michael Eager	 eager at eagercon.com