[Dwarf-Discuss] Including the DWO name in the CU hash

David Blaikie dblaikie@gmail.com
Wed May 31 20:28:51 GMT 2017

Ping?

I did end up hacking around this by hashing in the DWO name into the CU
hash if LLVM's producing more than one CU. It's not perfect (really it's
more about the ThinLTO importing stage - normal LTO doesn't need this sort
of mangling) but suffices for now:
http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project?rev=304119&view=rev

But it seems to suffice for now.