[Dwarf-Discuss] The .debug_str_offsets section and libdwarf/dwarfdump

David Blaikie dblaikie@gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:01:02 GMT 2018

Adding a few folks working on Clang's DWARF5 functionality to see if this
is a known bug (David Anderson mentioned it may've come from Clang r327823)
and/or has been fixed.

Perhaps a minimal example that produces this behavior/bug would be useful
for David to have (not sure if he wants/needs it if this is already fixed
and was never released in an official clang release? David?)