[Dwarf-Discuss] Selectively strip CUs from .debug_info?

Greg Clayton clayborg@gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:31:57 GMT 2020

Not aware of any tools that can do this, but can't you just do this in your build?:

- link once with full .o files and save debug info off
- strip debug info from all third party .o files and link again. You still get all debug info for any .o files you didn't strip