[Dwarf-Discuss] Callable interface for Fortran "coarray" features

David Anderson davea42@linuxmail.org
Tue Dec 29 23:33:37 GMT 2020

On 12/29/20 2:14 PM, Bishop, John E via Dwarf-Discuss wrote:
> Fortran defines the TEAM_TYPE as "processor dependent", which means implementation is up to the compiler/run-time implementation.  It could be a pointer to a structure; it could be a key to a database, it could be a small integer which is mapped to a row in a table.  In other words, different implementations (Intel, gfortran, IBM,..) can do very different things.  Even if they were all structures, they might have different members with different types.

This sounds just like the situation with debug data before DWARF2.
Do all these folks *really* want to do unique things on their own?

DavidA
(No, sorry, I have no idea what might be useful.)