[Dwarf-Discuss] lambda (& other anonymous type) identification/naming

David Blaikie dblaikie@gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:02:10 GMT 2022

Looks like https://reviews.llvm.org/D122766 (-ffile-reproducible) might
solve my immediate issues in clang, but I think we should still consider
moving to a more canonical naming of lambdas that, necessarily, doesn't
include the file name (unfortunately). Probably has to include the lambda
numbering/something roughly equivalent to the mangled lambda name - it
could include type information (it'd be superfluous to a unique identifier,
but I don't think it would break consistently naming the same type across
CUs either).

Anyone got ideas/preferences/thoughts on this?