[Dwarf-discuss] Wiki list of vendor extensions.

Ben Woodard woodard@redhat.com
Fri Mar 24 20:56:04 GMT 2023

That reminds me.

Tangential to Scott's request, one of the requests from the tool
developer community that I work with is to add a new wiki article which
lists all the vendor extensions for the various compilers. Obviously
this would include but not be limited to the Vendor specific DWARF
expression operations.

-ben