[Dwarf-discuss] Add DW_LANG_Odin for the Odin Language

Cary Coutant ccoutant@gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 02:56:00 GMT 2024

Added as Issue 240627.1 <https://dwarfstd.org/issues/240627.1.html>.

For DW_LANG_Odin, I've assigned 0x003b (not 0x43).

For DWARF v6, I've assigned DW_LNAME_Odin = 0x002a. If you'd like to add a
version scheme, let me know.

-cary