[Dwarf-discuss] Re: LSB DWARF Chapter

Stuart Anderson anderson
Mon Apr 18 20:44:11 GMT 2005

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, David Anderson wrote:

> Thanks for sending the notice to the dwarf-discuss mailing list.
> I am quite happy to learn work is going forward on such a
> document.

David & Mark,

 	Thanks for your response. It was exactly the sort of replies I
was hoping for.

 	Unless you can tell me differently, the DWARF 3 spec is not
finalized, so I shouldn't be referencing it in the LSB. What I should be
saying consistantly, is "DWARF2 with addititions defined here". I'll work
on cleaning that up, and adding a bit at the very begining that explains
this up front.

                                 Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson at netsweng.com
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/
1024D/37A79149:                                  0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                  BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149