[Dwarf-discuss] Re: LSB DWARF Chapter

Chris Quenelle Chris.Quenelle
Mon Apr 18 21:00:50 GMT 2005

An overview page at the beginning of the 'dwarf' section would
be really helpful.  It would be good to mention that:

   Dwarf is a standard for debugging info, and uses section names
   that start with ".debug_".  The ELF sections that are described
   here use a similar format of data as runtime information.
   Keep in mind that a program using the following sections may have
   both .eh_frame and .debug_frame sections if it was compiled
   with dwarf debugging information.

Something along those lines.