[Dwarf-discuss] about the static member function's debuginfo(resend)

David Anderson davea
Sun Apr 24 12:33:56 GMT 2005

The problem has been noted before.
static member functions are the topic of ISSUE 040511.1

If you have a better suggestion than that in the current
ISSUE text,  or anyway would like some solution different
than is proposed there, we'd all like to hear it.

Best to write an alternative text for PROPOSAL if you
have a suggestion for alternative text.

(that issue shows me as the owner, but really all I did
was try to pick information from the emails  of last year
and write up the ISSUE item  -- hopefully not missing
any attribution in the process).

Thanks.
David Anderson