[Dwarf-discuss] about the static member function's debuginfo(resend)

Wu Zhou woodzltc
Mon Apr 25 08:33:40 GMT 2005

> The problem has been noted before.
> static member functions are the topic of ISSUE 040511.1

Thank you, David! I didn't know before that there are alreay some open
issues on the web.

> If you have a better suggestion than that in the current
> ISSUE text,  or anyway would like some solution different
> than is proposed there, we'd all like to hear it.

The proposed solution seems to me quite straightforward. I have not any
issue here. Maybe the only difficulty is that other compiler writer need to
be convinced to buy this idea and change their own way.

Cheers

- Wu Zhou