[Dwarf-discuss] Request: Support for D Language

Michael Eager eager
Fri Apr 29 11:41:42 GMT 2005

My appologies.

Updating the web site is more manual than I would like.

In the meantime, I've had a disk crash which took out my email.  Thanks
for resending this and I'll get it on the web site as soon as my system
is live again.