[Dwarf-discuss] dwarf information for mutiple statements at thesame line.

Chris Quenelle Chris.Quenelle
Fri Jul 14 19:37:17 GMT 2006

Nettleton, Brian wrote:
> Debug formats I've worked with before supported this with a scheme for
> inner and outer line numbers defining a hierarchy of line numbers.

Is there public documentation for these other formats.  ;-)

I'm supposed to be solving this problem for the Sun compilers
and providing hierarchical line number mappings to the tools,
but I haven't started sketching out the data structures yet.

--chris