[Dwarf-discuss] dwarf information for mutiple statements atthesame line.

Nettleton, Brian brian.nettleton
Fri Jul 14 20:26:05 GMT 2006

I don't have any documentation on this.  I previously worked with a
couple of different Ada (Aonix/SofCheck & TeleSoft) compilers that had
proprietary formats that supported this hierarchy.

-Brian