[Dwarf-discuss] New DW_LANG value request for Ada2005

Joel Brobecker brobecker
Thu Jun 22 17:08:02 GMT 2006

> Doesn't Ada 2005 have support for an object.operation(...) syntax?  Perhaps a
> consumer would use the Ada 95 / Ada 2005 distinction to determine whether or
> not to allow that syntax.

It's true. My personal inclination is to allow the Object.Method
syntax even with Ada95. Our approach in the debugger has been to be
a bit more accepting in terms of the syntax, to make it as easy as
possible for the user to debug his application.

--
Joel