[Dwarf-discuss] dwarf - debug line number information program state machine registers

Ramanaiah Nalamothu ramana.venkat83@gmail.com
Mon May 14 04:13:27 GMT 2007

So, basically an end_sequence tells the end of sequential instructions. am I
wrong??
In that case,  the basic_block, tells start of new sequence, and 'memory',
tells the address, pair is enough to represent what end_sequence tells.
Again i am repeating, why we need or in what exact scenario we need to use
this end_sequence???

Sorry, i am not convinced with the above answers/explanation. Please help
me, i need this urgent.

Thanks for your replies.

Regards,
Ramana