[Dwarf-discuss] dwarf - debug line number information program state machine registers

Ramanaiah Nalamothu ramana.venkat83@gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:35:57 GMT 2007

So end_sequence represents end of last instruction of a compilation unit but
not just a basic block. This clarifies my doubt.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Ramana