[Dwarf-Discuss] Any real products that do...

Chris Quenelle chris.quenelle@oracle.com
Mon Oct 24 00:35:13 GMT 2011

Well he said "in the debuginfo" but I assume he means "in dwarf".
So that would include the linetable as well.  The significant bloat
for column information is in the line table and it's a very large
percentage increase for accurate information.  Especially for
optimized code.