[Dwarf-Discuss] C++14 and C++03 (vs C++98)

Daniel Gutson daniel.gutson@tallertechnologies.com
Wed Nov 26 16:11:02 GMT 2014

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-11-26 at 13:22 +0000, Daniel Gutson wrote:
>> What about new C++11 keywords? Would a debugger cli interpreter be
>> helped by this datum in case the user enters some of these keywords?
>
> Yes, that is the intention. If there are different language variants
> that have different keywords or when certain DWARF constructs can be
> interpreted differently depending on the version used in the source. For
> C++11 there certainly is a usage.
>
> But C++03 does not change the language in any way from C++98 represented

Yes, IIRC it's a corrigendum actually. I got misled by the subject of
the email :) sorry.

--

Daniel F. Gutson
Chief Engineering Officer, SPD

San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5
C?rdoba, Argentina

Phone:   +54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211
Skype:    dgutson
LinkedIn: http://ar.linkedin.com/in/danielgutson