[Dwarf-Discuss] Read an .axf file on windows with LibDwarf

Ane ane.echeverria@ikusi.com
Mon May 16 07:43:07 GMT 2016

Hello,

I've seen a lot of webpages to have an idea of what the libdwarf library
can do, but I can't find the way to compile it in windows. The reason to
do this, is that I want to read and understand an .axf file in my C#
program that I'm developing in Visual Studio 10 in Windows (I can use VS15
too). I don't need to debug anything, I only want read an .axf file, so if
there is a way to do this, please I want to know it, and how to do it.

Thank you,
Ane.