[Dwarf-Discuss] Read an .axf file on windows with LibDwarf

DavidA davea42@earthlink.net
Mon May 16 16:14:46 GMT 2016

On 05/16/2016 12:43 AM, Ane wrote:
> 've seen a lot of webpages to have an idea of what the libdwarf library
> can do, but I can't find the way to compile it in windows. The reason to
> do this, is that I want to read and understand an .axf file in my C#
> program that I'm developing in Visual Studio 10 in Windows (I can use VS15
> too). I don't need to debug anything, I only want read an .axf file, so if
> there is a way to do this, please I want to know it, and how to do it.

There is no simple way.  At least one organization has done so, but
their code is not part of the distribution.

I do not know the details of what that organization did.
I have no idea what a .axf file is.

struct Dwarf_Obj_Access_Methods_s (libdwarf.h)
is probably involved.

Sorry, I have no further information.
David Anderson

--
>From the attic came an unearthly howl. The whole scene had an eerie,
surreal quality, like when you're on vacation in another city and
"Jeopardy" comes on at 7:00 p.m. instead of 7:30. -- Roy Ashley