[Dwarf-Discuss] Read an .axf file on windows with LibDwarf

Eric Christopher echristo@gmail.com
Tue May 17 07:55:15 GMT 2016

FWIW you can use cmake to compile LLVM for windows with a VS project
output. It has a support library for reading dwarf sections, but you may
need to do a little bit of work to make sure it can understand the object
file reading it if it isn't just a plain ELF file.

Feel free to follow up with me or the llvm-dev list if you have any
problems.

Thanks!

-eric