[Dwarf-Discuss] Asm syntax for DWARF 5 line table info

paul.robinson@sony.com paul.robinson
Fri Jun 15 11:57:41 GMT 2018

cc binutils

In LLVM, I have the assembler issue a warning if it sees inconsistent use
of the md5 clause.  It's not an error, because I do see it happen when
the compiler is reading a preprocessed file, and the assembler can't tell
the difference between something the compiler produced and a mistake made
by human coding.

Thanks,
--paulr