[Dwarf-Discuss] Segment selectors for the range list table.

Robinson, Paul paul.robinson@sony.com
Wed Jul 15 12:59:18 GMT 2020

Hi Xing,

The segment selectors in the range list would be encoded the same way
as they would be in the main .debug_info section.  Range lists and
location lists are essentially extensions to .debug_info, for cases
where the range or location cannot be represented by simple DW_AT_*
attribute values.

The specifics of encoding the segment selector would be whatever is
appropriate to the target.  DWARF does not specify these details.

Best Regards,
--paulr