[Dwarf-Discuss] Use of Location Description operations in DWARF Expressions?

Robinson, Paul paul.robinson@sony.com
Mon Mar 23 13:28:31 GMT 2020

My intuition (clearly I wasn't there at the time) is that this is like
a C expression being an rvalue (DWARF expression) or lvalue (location
description).  Values and locations aren't the same thing.
--paulr